Romance. Scandal. Manners. Welcome to Good Society, the Jane Austen Tabletop Roleplaying Game.
This is a pre-order of the Base Set (Hardcover + Cards) of Good Society: A Jane Austen Roleplaying Game.
It is due to be delivered in October 2021.
Along with the Hardcover and Physical Cards, it includes a PDF version of Good Society, and PDF copies of the Secret Desire and Relationship cards, and Deck of Connections.
You will receive the Good Society PDF immediately upon payment.
Please make sure to provide any other information necessary for delivery to your country, such as tax number, etc.
More about the game
Good Society is a collaborative roleplaying game that seeks to capture the heart, and the countenance, of Jane Austen’s work. It is a game of balls, estates, sly glances, and turns about the garden. At least on the surface. Underneath this, just as in Austen’s own novels, it is a game of social ambition, family obligation and breathtaking, heart-stopping longing.
In this game, you play the type of characters that captured your imagination in Austen’s books – from a wealthy heir who falls in love with the aloof new arrival, to a charming socialite bent on ruining the reputation of their rivals. Exploit your advantages, connections, and family influence to achieve your secret desire – all while jealously guarding your good name.
In the book, you will get:
- Introduction, Setting and How to Play.
- 10 Character Roles, and 8 Family Backgrounds to choose from, each with unique advantages.
- Knowing Austen: A guide to the tropes, settings, characters, and classic moments of regency drama
- Facilitators guide, and instructions for creating your own Secret Desires and Relationships
You will also receive a card deck containing:
- More than 20 Secret Desire and Relationship cards
- 30 Non-Player Gentry cards so you can create important supporting characters with ease