(Approx $17 USD)
Romance. Scandal. Manners. Welcome to Good Society, the Jane Austen Tabletop Roleplaying Game.
This is the PDF of Good Society: A Jane Austen Roleplaying Game.
It includes a PDF version of Good Society, and PDF copies of the Secret Desire and Relationship cards, and Deck of Connections. If you would like a physical copy of the cards, you can add the card deck to your order.
You will receive the game immediately upon payment.
More about the game
Good Society is a collaborative roleplaying game that seeks to capture the heart, and the countenance, of Jane Austen’s work. It is a game of balls, estates, sly glances, and turns about the garden. At least on the surface. Underneath this, just as in Austen’s own novels, it is a game of social ambition, family obligation and breathtaking, heart-stopping longing.
In this game, you play the type of characters that captured your imagination in Austen’s books – from a wealthy heir who falls in love with the aloof new arrival, to a charming socialite bent on ruining the reputation of their rivals. Exploit your advantages, connections, and family influence to achieve your secret desire – all while jealously guarding your good name.
In this PDF you will get:
The Good Society PDF, containing:
- Introduction, Setting and How to Play.
- 10 Character Roles, and 8 Family Backgrounds to choose from, each with unique advantages.
- Knowing Austen: A guide to the tropes, settings, characters, and classic moments of regency drama
- Facilitators guide, and instructions for creating your own Secret Desires and Relationships
PDF Download of all cards that come with the game, including:
- More than 20 Secret Desire and Relationship cards
- 30 Non-Player Gentry cards so you can create important supporting characters with ease